Monday, July 30, 2012

July 29 2012 Herd Location Map -- Early Bugling!!

Bugling So Soon??
I have heard 4 different elk bugles in the morning the last 3 days. This is a month earlier than the usual outlier first bugle date of around September 1. I have no idea what is up with this, it make just come down to a bull who is deranged. Yesterday I was talking to a friend and we both heard it so it is verified. Pretty weird.

Elk remain pretty loaded up in the south end of the valley from the intersection of 43 and 21 and points to the south.

The final July elk viewing map is below:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment on my blog. I do moderate all comments, so they will not show up immediately, and in some cases not at all. I draw the line at personal attacks (of me or anyone else), and irrelevant posts. Spammers, don't waste my time.

I may quote your comments without attribution. By commenting, you agree to being quoted in all cases, and for all purposes.