Sunday, December 23, 2012

12/23/12 Herd Location Update & Holiday Outlook

Elk herd locations remains pretty stable. Today the big bull herd was not evident, but they are around and can show up any day.

Elk viewing is pretty much all day long now. Looking ahead to the Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, if you visit, you will see elk. There are well over 100 in the valley now, varying from 4 to 5 herds depending on the day. The predicted very cold weather makes holiday viewing virtually a lock.

Happy holidays.


12/23/12 Elk Herd Locations

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment on my blog. I do moderate all comments, so they will not show up immediately, and in some cases not at all. I draw the line at personal attacks (of me or anyone else), and irrelevant posts. Spammers, don't waste my time.

I may quote your comments without attribution. By commenting, you agree to being quoted in all cases, and for all purposes.