Friday, April 11, 2014

Flowering Trees, Wildflowers, and Waterfalls are Going Strong

Horned Violets, Ponca Wilderness
Waterfall photo fans often use flowering trees to improve compositions. Red Buds, Serviceberry,
Wild Cherry, and Wild Plum trees are now peaking.

Early wildflowers are also peaking.  This year the bloom is very strong due to ideal rain conditions. Don't miss it.

The water table is still high so waterfalls are flowing well.

I would say this is the best year in many years for all these things coming together.

This weekend is also perfect for floating and hiking.  Get here now. The magic of the early spring season is upon us and this is an exceptional year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment on my blog. I do moderate all comments, so they will not show up immediately, and in some cases not at all. I draw the line at personal attacks (of me or anyone else), and irrelevant posts. Spammers, don't waste my time.

I may quote your comments without attribution. By commenting, you agree to being quoted in all cases, and for all purposes.