Sunday, April 13, 2014

Yellow Swallowtail on Wild Plum

Yellow Swallowtail on Wild Plum
Yellow Swallowtail on Wild Plum
This is another butterfly on a wild plum picture. I waited over an hour for this swallowtail to get in decent shooting range. I did get him tack sharp.

I think this is a pretty good picture. I would prefer for the bokeh to be simpler.

The flowers are fresh, meaning there is still plenty of pollen and the petals are in good form. The butterfly is also fresh, meaning it does not have wing damage from bird attacks and the color is not faded.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment on my blog. I do moderate all comments, so they will not show up immediately, and in some cases not at all. I draw the line at personal attacks (of me or anyone else), and irrelevant posts. Spammers, don't waste my time.

I may quote your comments without attribution. By commenting, you agree to being quoted in all cases, and for all purposes.