Thursday, October 2, 2014

Free Wildlife Photography Workshop During Color Fest

This year I will resume doing free wildlife photography workshops at Color Fest on the 17th and 18th of October. This year the topic will be about how to think like a wildlife photographer. This workshop will cover the thought process a wildlife photographer uses to figure out how to photograph a certain species. Elk will be used to illustrate the thought process of working with any species.  This free workshop should be useful to everyone who wants to take better wildlife photos. I will illustrate the talk with pictures and mind maps. There will be a powerpoint that eventually will be posted online. We need to manage demand for this free 2PM workshop, so if you plan to attend, please call the Ponca Elk Education Center ASAP to reserve your seat at (870) 861-2432. If the class  
gets too large I will do a second session. Be sure to leave your phone number so 
we can contact you if necessary about an overflow session. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment on my blog. I do moderate all comments, so they will not show up immediately, and in some cases not at all. I draw the line at personal attacks (of me or anyone else), and irrelevant posts. Spammers, don't waste my time.

I may quote your comments without attribution. By commenting, you agree to being quoted in all cases, and for all purposes.