Saturday, October 4, 2014

Herd Bull "Son of the Beast"

This big bull is down by the Buffalo River at the South end of Boxley Valley. He reminds me of the Boxley Beast, a bull I photographed for many years. His antlers are quite similar and he seems to not be too timid and has a gentle nature. The Beast was always easy to ID because he had tall Tines just like this big guy. I got within 30 yards of him this morning. In full size I can see the pores on his nose. Note his irregular eye guards with extra points and a double point on one.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment on my blog. I do moderate all comments, so they will not show up immediately, and in some cases not at all. I draw the line at personal attacks (of me or anyone else), and irrelevant posts. Spammers, don't waste my time.

I may quote your comments without attribution. By commenting, you agree to being quoted in all cases, and for all purposes.