Friday, November 16, 2012

11/16/12 Picture of the Day -- All Bull Herd

There are still 3 or 4 bulls rutting with cow elk harems, but the same gender herds are forming in Boxley Valley. This is a picture of part of one of the all bull herds. There are now two. 

This morning the herd positions remained unchanged. If you want to see or photograph the herds, there is nothing quite like the early morning. I was back home today before 8AM. The elk were still out, but they slowly move away from the road.



All Bull Herd, Boxley Valley November 2012



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment on my blog. I do moderate all comments, so they will not show up immediately, and in some cases not at all. I draw the line at personal attacks (of me or anyone else), and irrelevant posts. Spammers, don't waste my time.

I may quote your comments without attribution. By commenting, you agree to being quoted in all cases, and for all purposes.