Tuesday, November 27, 2012

11/27/12 Elk Herd Locations Unchanged

The herd locations near Ponca, and at the 43/21 intersection fields are unchanged. In this cold weather viewing is all day long in most cases, but best at the ends of the day when the animals are more active.

The bull herd that is about a mile north of the mill pond is also pretty stable, but the bulls do not hang around long after the sun hits the fields. If the all bull herd is your priority you should visit early.

The updated elk map is below:

11/26/12 Elk Herd Location Map



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment on my blog. I do moderate all comments, so they will not show up immediately, and in some cases not at all. I draw the line at personal attacks (of me or anyone else), and irrelevant posts. Spammers, don't waste my time.

I may quote your comments without attribution. By commenting, you agree to being quoted in all cases, and for all purposes.