Sunday, November 4, 2012

11/4/12 Elk Herd Locations & Notes

Lots of elk this morning between the entrance to Lost Valley and the Ponca Access. Many bulls and lots of bugling. The setting seems ripe for a bull fight today or tomorrow, but only time will tell. A second nice herd is just north of the the old sawmill on the south end.

Perfect weather has many visiting the valley today. Be careful to park off the road and watch for pedestrians.

Whitetail deer are running everywhere due to the hunt. I had deer run in front of my car both to and from the valley today. Watch for deer and drive a bit slower.

Elk Herd Locations 11/4/12

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment on my blog. I do moderate all comments, so they will not show up immediately, and in some cases not at all. I draw the line at personal attacks (of me or anyone else), and irrelevant posts. Spammers, don't waste my time.

I may quote your comments without attribution. By commenting, you agree to being quoted in all cases, and for all purposes.