Sunday, November 25, 2012

11/24/12 Elk Herd Location Update

After a few day break for Thanksgiving I am posting the herd location map.

Viewing is VERY good. The biggest bull in Boxley Valley is at the 43/21 intersection field and last night at least he was very close to the fence. This is a rare treat to see a legitimate 9x8 bull up close.

A small herd has shown up in the Ponca Fields again.

I believe there is still a herd in the back fields in the south end. It is worth checking to see if they show up around Smith Creek one of these days.

See the 11/24 elk herd location map below.

11/24/12 Elk Herd Location Map

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment on my blog. I do moderate all comments, so they will not show up immediately, and in some cases not at all. I draw the line at personal attacks (of me or anyone else), and irrelevant posts. Spammers, don't waste my time.

I may quote your comments without attribution. By commenting, you agree to being quoted in all cases, and for all purposes.