Wednesday, November 21, 2012

11/21/12 Map & Holiday Outlook

As promised, here is today's up-to-date elk herd location map.

These herd locations are pretty reliable through Thanksgiving. I expect to see another herd pop up farther south -- I could not locate it this morning so I think it is moving or on a back field for now.

All visitors should check all the way down to the south trailhead with any visit. There are 2 herds jammed into the area near the 43/21 intersection. Expect them to spread out, and my guess is one will head further south. Time will tell.

Today's herd locations are below:


November 21, 2012 Elk Herd Locations


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment on my blog. I do moderate all comments, so they will not show up immediately, and in some cases not at all. I draw the line at personal attacks (of me or anyone else), and irrelevant posts. Spammers, don't waste my time.

I may quote your comments without attribution. By commenting, you agree to being quoted in all cases, and for all purposes.