Monday, November 5, 2012

11/5/12 Elk Herd Location Report

The pattern of the last few days, and in some cases weeks, continues to be stable. Elk viewing is very good with 3 herds, and a small bull herd staying out pretty much all day long. Today's rainy weather will extend viewing probably to all day. Elk love rain and cool weather.

All three herds are pretty good sized. It appears that some consolidation has taken place. There are perhaps over 100 elk now in the valley in view, about 25% of the Arkansas elk herd.


11/5/12 Elk Herd Locations in Boxley Valley



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment on my blog. I do moderate all comments, so they will not show up immediately, and in some cases not at all. I draw the line at personal attacks (of me or anyone else), and irrelevant posts. Spammers, don't waste my time.

I may quote your comments without attribution. By commenting, you agree to being quoted in all cases, and for all purposes.