Sunday, November 25, 2012

11/25/12 Picture of the Day -- The Boxley Stud

This is the big bull hanging around the 43/21 intersection. He is the "Boxley Stud", and he is the biggest bull in the valley this year. In this picture, I was fortunate to get him quite close to the road. He, the cow, and the calf in the background sense an intrudcr so they paused their grazing to have a look.

Trophy Bull, Cow and Calf 11/20/12
 This Big Bull, the "Boxley Stud" is VERY viewable at the 43/21 intersection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment on my blog. I do moderate all comments, so they will not show up immediately, and in some cases not at all. I draw the line at personal attacks (of me or anyone else), and irrelevant posts. Spammers, don't waste my time.

I may quote your comments without attribution. By commenting, you agree to being quoted in all cases, and for all purposes.