Friday, November 30, 2012

11/30/12 Elk Herd Locations

Elk herd locations remain pretty steady at the close of the month. Patterns for the recent week or so remain constant. My guess is that the available grazing is pretty narrow this year due to the drought and the army worms and there are not as many field choices. 

Expect great viewing to continue. Bald eagles are now starting to arrive so keep an eye out in Boxley Valley, especially on the tree lines along the old mill pond. 


11/30/12 Elk Herd Location Map

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment on my blog. I do moderate all comments, so they will not show up immediately, and in some cases not at all. I draw the line at personal attacks (of me or anyone else), and irrelevant posts. Spammers, don't waste my time.

I may quote your comments without attribution. By commenting, you agree to being quoted in all cases, and for all purposes.