Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Godzilla Arrives in Smith Creek Field

Godzilla the legendary herd bull has arrived in the Smith Creek Field. You can tell he is the real deal by looking at his pot belly and thick body. He is a real fighting machine. This it not the best picture of him, but he is something to behold. He is the first of the really huge bulls to arrive. Bulls this size often take over harems by just gesturing. I think there is an excellent chance for a bull fight now all across the valley, his presence signals the crossover from smaller bulls to the big guys arriving from elsewhere. Bulls often favor one field or another. I have taken many pictures of Godzilla in the Smith Creek field. He also co-starred in the best bull fight video of recent years taken by my wife Mandy. See it here.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment on my blog. I do moderate all comments, so they will not show up immediately, and in some cases not at all. I draw the line at personal attacks (of me or anyone else), and irrelevant posts. Spammers, don't waste my time.

I may quote your comments without attribution. By commenting, you agree to being quoted in all cases, and for all purposes.