Friday, September 26, 2014

 This morning elk viewing was pretty good but still not at peak. 1 herd was visible in the Ponca field wiht a nice bull with it. In the south end there was a handful of bulls in the Smith Creek Field, including Godzilla. They were bugling a little, but the best bugling was in the North end by the Ponca Access.

An Otter family was active by the Ponca Low Water bridge this morning just after 10AM. A number of photographers got a good chance to shoot the otter. Recently the otter have been visible near the Ponc Low Water bridge at around 10AM or so. The feed in the tall river weeds. They are fun to see and shoot.



Elk Locations 9/26/14

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment on my blog. I do moderate all comments, so they will not show up immediately, and in some cases not at all. I draw the line at personal attacks (of me or anyone else), and irrelevant posts. Spammers, don't waste my time.

I may quote your comments without attribution. By commenting, you agree to being quoted in all cases, and for all purposes.