Monday, November 4, 2013

11/4/13 Elk Herd Locations & Report

Elk viewing was limited to the south end of the valley today where there was a nice herd being run by Godzilla, a bull that has not been around until now.  He put on a show for a while then moved back in the woods with his harem.

Otherwise the valley was quiet.  The first Ponca field that was so active yesterday was empty today and it is being mowed. That will put a damper on elk activity there for a while.  Straggler elk elsewhere.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment on my blog. I do moderate all comments, so they will not show up immediately, and in some cases not at all. I draw the line at personal attacks (of me or anyone else), and irrelevant posts. Spammers, don't waste my time.

I may quote your comments without attribution. By commenting, you agree to being quoted in all cases, and for all purposes.