Monday, November 4, 2013

500 Post Milestone

I'm taking a moment to savor the milestone of crossing 500 posts for this blog. This blog is for all of you who love nature and taking pictures.

I want you to see what I see, and take better pictures.

The experience of nature is calming and makes a crazy world seem unimportant. If you embrace the natural world and think deeply about it you will be transformed.

There is no better place than this one to become whole. Hopefully this blog will help you experience nature.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment on my blog. I do moderate all comments, so they will not show up immediately, and in some cases not at all. I draw the line at personal attacks (of me or anyone else), and irrelevant posts. Spammers, don't waste my time.

I may quote your comments without attribution. By commenting, you agree to being quoted in all cases, and for all purposes.