Monday, November 4, 2013

Looking Back

Today was an off day for me so I dig around old photos and see if there are any I have missed, or never did anything with.  The photo below is from November 5 a couple of years ago -- proof that great photos are still possible, really for months to come.

This is a river crossing with JYD, a bull still with us and very active in the 2013 rut. Here he is at the end of a river crossing. He is drinking getting ready to bed down. I will never forget this crossing. It included nearly a hundred elk and 3 different herd bulls over a 45 minute period.  You can see the buffalo is a trickle in the bottom of the picture.  The satellite bull is wary of JYD, the 3 cow elk seem to be admiring JYD.  I love the light in this picture.

Taken November 5, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment on my blog. I do moderate all comments, so they will not show up immediately, and in some cases not at all. I draw the line at personal attacks (of me or anyone else), and irrelevant posts. Spammers, don't waste my time.

I may quote your comments without attribution. By commenting, you agree to being quoted in all cases, and for all purposes.