Monday, November 11, 2013

Roadside Bulls More Common Now -- Drive Carefully

Small roadside bulls like this one are feeding on the roadsides, and sometimes on the banks. Drive slowly in Boxley Valley. They are spooked now by the gun shots in deer season.

I shot this little guy at about 10 yards right out my car window. He seems pretty small compared to the full sized herd bulls, but he is still 5-600 pounds. Nothing you want to hit with a car or truck.

Small Bull Elk on Roadside 43/21 Intersection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment on my blog. I do moderate all comments, so they will not show up immediately, and in some cases not at all. I draw the line at personal attacks (of me or anyone else), and irrelevant posts. Spammers, don't waste my time.

I may quote your comments without attribution. By commenting, you agree to being quoted in all cases, and for all purposes.