Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Ozark Mountain Artists Studio Tour This Weekend -- Come Visit

I am on the Ozark Mountain Artists Studio Tour this weekend, September 16th to 18th from 10AM to 6PM each day. This tour features 25 artists at a number of locations in Newton County (my county). I will be showing my work and there will be things for sale, but there is no obligation to buy anything.

This is a great event. It meshes nicely with elk viewing, pretty much starting after the elk have bedded down, and finishing at 6PM, about the time to return to Boxley Valley.

I know there are many different people who follow my blog and websites that I have never met. Please stop by and visit. I look forward to meeting you and discussing photography and elk photography.

Visit the artist tour website, http://ozarkmountainartists.com. You will find a tour map there with directions to my home. This is a great event featuring artist studios nestled in Newton County. This is a fun event for the whole family. The tour is free.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment on my blog. I do moderate all comments, so they will not show up immediately, and in some cases not at all. I draw the line at personal attacks (of me or anyone else), and irrelevant posts. Spammers, don't waste my time.

I may quote your comments without attribution. By commenting, you agree to being quoted in all cases, and for all purposes.