Thursday, October 27, 2011

10/27/11 Rain & Cold Cause Elk Return

Great news. The return of cold (and wet) weather has stimulated the elk herds to return to a more normal pattern. This weekend should be good elk viewing. Fall color has also hit another gear and is at absolute peak now.

I will be doing my free photography workshops at the elk center regardless of weather conditions, or if the Color Fest is called off because of weather. Color Fest will be going on unless the weather makes an unexpected turn for the worst.                      

Elk map below.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment on my blog. I do moderate all comments, so they will not show up immediately, and in some cases not at all. I draw the line at personal attacks (of me or anyone else), and irrelevant posts. Spammers, don't waste my time.

I may quote your comments without attribution. By commenting, you agree to being quoted in all cases, and for all purposes.