Sunday, October 2, 2011

2 Bull Fights October 1 at South End

The 8x8 Prince of Boxley
Saturday night there was another bull fight in the south end. That is 2 bull fights in the same day.

The south end field north of Smith Creek remains the hotspot in Boxley Valley. Not only is it setup for bullfights during active periods, the Prince is there as a satellite bull.

This picture is from last evening. We went down to the valley yesterday twice. Everyone must see Prince. Even the fellow satellite bulls recognize that Prince is something special.

I will be updating the viewing map later this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment on my blog. I do moderate all comments, so they will not show up immediately, and in some cases not at all. I draw the line at personal attacks (of me or anyone else), and irrelevant posts. Spammers, don't waste my time.

I may quote your comments without attribution. By commenting, you agree to being quoted in all cases, and for all purposes.