Sunday, October 2, 2011

The Boxley Beast vs. Godzilla Video

We are still hacking around on this video file, but I thought it would be best to just get it out there and put the refined version up next. You will get the idea.

This is what a REAL bull fight looks like. The Boxley Beast and Godzilla have fought at least two times that I know of. The share the same field most days down by Smith Creek. They don't like each other, and this rivalry sets the stage for a fight just about any day.

Enjoy. This is our first video. We had to turn off the sound because of all the chatter of people watching the spectacle. What you are missing is the crash of the antlers and the rage. These are huge bulls. It is amusing to watch the "spectator" bull. It is as though he was looking for pointers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_J4VAf9SlQ4&feature=youtube_gdata

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment on my blog. I do moderate all comments, so they will not show up immediately, and in some cases not at all. I draw the line at personal attacks (of me or anyone else), and irrelevant posts. Spammers, don't waste my time.

I may quote your comments without attribution. By commenting, you agree to being quoted in all cases, and for all purposes.