Tuesday, October 4, 2011

New Elk Video On Arkansas Wildlife Photo Website

I completed the video I mentioned in an earlier post. It is nothing special, but it does show the elk viewing experience and has lots of bugling. Many wonder what they might see, this is a decent sample to share. It is posted on YouTube, and I am also linking my videos off the top page of my site.

Bull Elk and Harem in Ponca Field

This is the bull I call "Pretty Boy". He looks to me like the winner of a fight that morning. He is tired and agitated. Lots of bugling. Some nice steamy breath.

I have more footage I need to process. Editing takes quite some time. Eventually I would like to post some short pieces on elk behavior. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment on my blog. I do moderate all comments, so they will not show up immediately, and in some cases not at all. I draw the line at personal attacks (of me or anyone else), and irrelevant posts. Spammers, don't waste my time.

I may quote your comments without attribution. By commenting, you agree to being quoted in all cases, and for all purposes.