Thursday, October 6, 2011

Fall Color Update

I get asked a lot about fall color in emails. Pretty hard to describe so I am posting one of my landscapes from today. I will probably do this one as an HDR, but this looks pretty good to me.

I took this waiting on the Beast to show up in the river. This is pretty much how I get landscapes, they are a secondary target for me. I especially like sunrise landscapes because of the all the values from dark to light. They look like paintings to me.

So this is for your information. What you see is what is there, here and there. It is early color, the color I prefer. According to most peak color is a couple of weeks off. This is enough to satisfy me.


1 comment:

  1. this blog is great. i look at it everyday now because my wife and i will be there in 5 days. i look forward to taking some great pictures of the fall colors and i hope of the elk. i like the info on the elk everyday. keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my blog. I do moderate all comments, so they will not show up immediately, and in some cases not at all. I draw the line at personal attacks (of me or anyone else), and irrelevant posts. Spammers, don't waste my time.

I may quote your comments without attribution. By commenting, you agree to being quoted in all cases, and for all purposes.