Saturday, September 21, 2013

9/21/13 Elk Return to Boxley Valley -- 4 Herds Today

Elk viewing covered the entire Boxley Valley this morning.  There were easily over 50 cars of wildlife watchers and photographers across the 4 locations in large print below.

The two best locations with the largest herds and bulls was just north of the Buffalo River in the south end of the valley, and just north of the elk pullout in the north end of the valley.

Remember the Ozark Mountain Artists Tour is this weekend. It complements the wildlife viewing. Go to ozarkmountainartists.com for more information and a printable PDF map.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment on my blog. I do moderate all comments, so they will not show up immediately, and in some cases not at all. I draw the line at personal attacks (of me or anyone else), and irrelevant posts. Spammers, don't waste my time.

I may quote your comments without attribution. By commenting, you agree to being quoted in all cases, and for all purposes.