Sunday, September 29, 2013

9/29/13 Elk Herd Location Map -- Rain Hurts Morning Viewing

Elk viewing this morning was surprisingly poor.  Rain seems to work one way or the other with elk and apparently last night there were some thunderstorms.  These storms push elk back in the woods a bit in most cases. My guess is that viewing will return to normal this evening or tomorrow morning.

The only visible elk this morning were down by Cave Mountain Road in the south end. They were gone by just after 8 am.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment on my blog. I do moderate all comments, so they will not show up immediately, and in some cases not at all. I draw the line at personal attacks (of me or anyone else), and irrelevant posts. Spammers, don't waste my time.

I may quote your comments without attribution. By commenting, you agree to being quoted in all cases, and for all purposes.