Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Are You Ready?? It is Time for the Big Guys to Battle.

Time to talk about bull fights.  The picture below was my first big fight in 2007.  A 25 minute battle that inspired me to write about this special place.  Too good to have all to myself, you know the rest.

I would like all of you to witness a bull fight, at least one. They are dramatic and unforgettable.  I have seen many now.  My next entry will be about how to recognize the conditions that lead to bull fights, and even how to recognize those conditions just by listening.

The video below was taken by my wife Mandy.

Stay tuned for tips to experience your first bull elk fight in person.

My First Bull Fight in 2007




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment on my blog. I do moderate all comments, so they will not show up immediately, and in some cases not at all. I draw the line at personal attacks (of me or anyone else), and irrelevant posts. Spammers, don't waste my time.

I may quote your comments without attribution. By commenting, you agree to being quoted in all cases, and for all purposes.