Saturday, September 28, 2013

Introducing 2013 Herd Bull "Little Tine"

This is 2013 herd bull "Little Tine".  He is easy to ID if you look at his left antler he appears to have a tine missing that would make him a 6x6.  There is a tiny tine there, you can see it in this picture. Not sure if it qualifies, but it does make him easy to ID.  

Little Tine put on the show just south of the mill pond this morning. He was quite close to the road, and finally waded into the spring in that field.  Photo conditions were tough, but it was possible to get some pretty good shots. It remains to be seen if he will make the final cut.  Like Pretty Boy, he seems not quite large enough.  He is a nice bull, even if atypical. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment on my blog. I do moderate all comments, so they will not show up immediately, and in some cases not at all. I draw the line at personal attacks (of me or anyone else), and irrelevant posts. Spammers, don't waste my time.

I may quote your comments without attribution. By commenting, you agree to being quoted in all cases, and for all purposes.