Tuesday, September 3, 2013

9/3/13 Big 7x7 Bull has Joined Early Rut

This morning I was surprised to see a 7x7 running cows in the south valley field bounded by Smith Creek on the south.  No bugling, but he did exhibit some rut behaviors.

This is a nice bull with good symmetry and a pretty big body. He will definitely be in the hunt this year for breeding rights.

Picture to come later today.  He has nice forked tines on both sides bringing him to 7x7. Nice looking bull.  I believe this is JYD a couple of years older.

More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment on my blog. I do moderate all comments, so they will not show up immediately, and in some cases not at all. I draw the line at personal attacks (of me or anyone else), and irrelevant posts. Spammers, don't waste my time.

I may quote your comments without attribution. By commenting, you agree to being quoted in all cases, and for all purposes.