Thursday, September 19, 2013

Ozark Mountain Artist Tour This Weekend

Friday, Saturday and Sunday the 7th Annual Ozark Mountain Artist Tour will take place in Newton County. This is a perfect event to combine with your elk viewing. Hours are from 11AM - 6PM Friday and Sunday, and from 10AM to 6PM on Saturday.

Why not arrive early to Boxley Valley, watch the elk, then take the free artists tour, and return to the valley for evening elk viewing.  This free event perfectly complements elk viewing.

For more information http://ozarkmountainartists.com.  PDF printable map.  The map for the event is below (click map to enlarge):

Map for This Weekend's Ozark Mountain Artist's Tour

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment on my blog. I do moderate all comments, so they will not show up immediately, and in some cases not at all. I draw the line at personal attacks (of me or anyone else), and irrelevant posts. Spammers, don't waste my time.

I may quote your comments without attribution. By commenting, you agree to being quoted in all cases, and for all purposes.