Tuesday, October 1, 2013

10/1/13 Elk Herd Locations

Pickings are still pretty slim but there were 2 groups of elk visible, one way back on the field by 43/21 and a second just south of the Buffalo on the east side of the road.  See map below.

There is every reason to believe that the elk herds will show up in force any day. I know of 2 that are in the back fields. These gaps are normal delays the field rotations. Any day soon the valley will be full of elk and we will forget this light period. It should break by the weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment on my blog. I do moderate all comments, so they will not show up immediately, and in some cases not at all. I draw the line at personal attacks (of me or anyone else), and irrelevant posts. Spammers, don't waste my time.

I may quote your comments without attribution. By commenting, you agree to being quoted in all cases, and for all purposes.