Monday, October 28, 2013

10/28/13 Sparring in the River

This isn't much of a shot, but I am showing it.  I hand held this from the Ponca low water bridge in a light fog.  That would qualify as an impossible shot. This is a crop and took me a long time to pull some detail out of it.  Worth showing so you get the idea -- the Ponca low water bridge is a great place for photos. When the elk are in the north most Ponca field, they often come to drink at the crossed trees.

Painterly: Meaning Foggy, Bad Focus, Noise & Color Casts

Definition of a pro photographer: Someone who only shows his good photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment on my blog. I do moderate all comments, so they will not show up immediately, and in some cases not at all. I draw the line at personal attacks (of me or anyone else), and irrelevant posts. Spammers, don't waste my time.

I may quote your comments without attribution. By commenting, you agree to being quoted in all cases, and for all purposes.