Saturday, October 26, 2013

Yet Another Otter Picture

Still digging through my October 11 shoot on the Ponca Low Water bridge and finding pictures I need to process.  This is a pretty good picture of an otter eating a goggle eye.  I interpreted it this time as a 12x6 and sharpened it with FocusMagic. FocusMagic is worth checking out if you have not tried it.

Just as a reminder.  Always check the Ponca low water bridge both up and downstream for otter.  Look for surface disturbances.  You can get close to these animals without disturbing them if you keep quiet and move carefully. They are not afraid of people.

12x6 Interpretation of Otter eating a Goggle Eye

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment on my blog. I do moderate all comments, so they will not show up immediately, and in some cases not at all. I draw the line at personal attacks (of me or anyone else), and irrelevant posts. Spammers, don't waste my time.

I may quote your comments without attribution. By commenting, you agree to being quoted in all cases, and for all purposes.