Thursday, October 3, 2013

Pretty Boy and Harem, Ponca Fields

Pretty Boy bugling in the midst of  his harem of about 30 at the Ponca fields this morning.  He apparently had a brief fight in the river I missed.  I feel certain there is another challenger bull hanging around so the percentages are good there will be more fights. 

This picture is done in a 3:1 ratio.  Elk subjects are often more effective in this long narrow format. Pictures like this are great about mantels and doorways. 

Pretty Boy and His Harem in 3:1 Crop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment on my blog. I do moderate all comments, so they will not show up immediately, and in some cases not at all. I draw the line at personal attacks (of me or anyone else), and irrelevant posts. Spammers, don't waste my time.

I may quote your comments without attribution. By commenting, you agree to being quoted in all cases, and for all purposes.