Tuesday, October 1, 2013

10/1/13 Elk Viewing Unaffected by Buffalo National River Closures

All the best elk viewing along Highways 43 and 21 in Boxley Valley is not impacted by the park closure.

The Buffalo National River has closed all river activities until further notice. If you camp to watch the elk, there are affordable private campgrounds in the upper river area.  Visit http://buffaloriverchamber.com for a directory of camping and lodging businesses.

This blog will keep you updated on the status of the park closing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment on my blog. I do moderate all comments, so they will not show up immediately, and in some cases not at all. I draw the line at personal attacks (of me or anyone else), and irrelevant posts. Spammers, don't waste my time.

I may quote your comments without attribution. By commenting, you agree to being quoted in all cases, and for all purposes.