Monday, October 21, 2013

Unplanned River Pictures

Experienced photographers know that there will be days when your priority subject will just not cooperate. Many of my best pictures came when I just relaxed and waited for what came along, or just kept grinding.  The green heron below came along after an elk river crossing.  I got a few shots and enjoyed watching it feed.  Like old hunters, I guess old photographers are more relaxed about getting the shot, and we collect the shots given. Just being out there is enough. It always was, we just couldn't see it.

Green Heron on the Hailstone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment on my blog. I do moderate all comments, so they will not show up immediately, and in some cases not at all. I draw the line at personal attacks (of me or anyone else), and irrelevant posts. Spammers, don't waste my time.

I may quote your comments without attribution. By commenting, you agree to being quoted in all cases, and for all purposes.