Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Bull Elk Prepare for Next Hunt

A number of bulls have not been seen this year so far. There are many different explanations, but many were seen in velvet and seem to be hiding in the woods, or perhaps they are in disguise. 

Rumor has it that Game and Fish has conducted top secret workshops for certain elk that show particular talent as models for elk tourism. Could this photo be of one of these elk? 

Officials could not be reached for comment on this story. 

Will He Be Recognized?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment on my blog. I do moderate all comments, so they will not show up immediately, and in some cases not at all. I draw the line at personal attacks (of me or anyone else), and irrelevant posts. Spammers, don't waste my time.

I may quote your comments without attribution. By commenting, you agree to being quoted in all cases, and for all purposes.