Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Update on theTimetable for Re-Opening of Buffalo National River

Capitol Hill Correspondent Kelley O'Donnell has quoted House Speaker Boehner as stating government will re-open tomorrow.

The timetable for the votes is this.  The vote on the compromise bill in the Senate will take place between 5 and 8 PM tonight, the bill will then go House Rules Committee for 1 hour of debate, then taken to the floor for a final vote this evening. It is expected to pass tonight.

Many different sources are confirming the decision to re-open the government will be made tonight.

If remarks from Speaker Boehner are correct, our Buffalo National River might re-open tomorrow or Friday.

I have no way to contact the park and confirm a timetable at this time, but will tomorrow if we have passage tonight as predicted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment on my blog. I do moderate all comments, so they will not show up immediately, and in some cases not at all. I draw the line at personal attacks (of me or anyone else), and irrelevant posts. Spammers, don't waste my time.

I may quote your comments without attribution. By commenting, you agree to being quoted in all cases, and for all purposes.