Thursday, October 11, 2012

10/11/11 7 Herds This Morning

Lots of elk in Boxley Valley this morning. Some herds are pretty close together and there is plenty of bugling. Great viewing is likely tonight. Lost Valley remains a strong possibility. The herds are staying out much later in cool, rainy weather. They should come out earlier in the evening.

Remember that while elk love rain, they hate thunderstorms. If strong thunderstorms roll in this evening, they will take cover.

10/11/11 elk herd map is below:

10/11/11 Elk Herd Locations in Boxley Valley, Ponca AR

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment on my blog. I do moderate all comments, so they will not show up immediately, and in some cases not at all. I draw the line at personal attacks (of me or anyone else), and irrelevant posts. Spammers, don't waste my time.

I may quote your comments without attribution. By commenting, you agree to being quoted in all cases, and for all purposes.