Sunday, October 7, 2012

Recent Scenes from Boxley Valley

These are my favorite recent pictures, all from the last week.  Boxley Valley is now a multi-state destination for wildlife photographers and watchers. 

I will be doing a free elk photo workshop at the Ponca Elk Education Center at 2PM each day during the Color Fest, October 26th and 27th. Call to reserve your seat  870-861-2432.

Elk photographers in Boxley Valley near Ponca, AR
Elk Photographers in Boxley Valley 10/7/12

Satellite Bull During Buffalo River Crossing near Ponca, AR
Satellite Bull Crossing Buffalo 10/5/12

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment on my blog. I do moderate all comments, so they will not show up immediately, and in some cases not at all. I draw the line at personal attacks (of me or anyone else), and irrelevant posts. Spammers, don't waste my time.

I may quote your comments without attribution. By commenting, you agree to being quoted in all cases, and for all purposes.