Sunday, October 28, 2012

Bull Fight!! 10/28/12 AM about 9 AM, Ponca Fields

Bull fight this morning in the Ponca fields around 9 AM. Pictures to come later.

The fight lasted 10 minutes, and was pretty close to the road. My reading of the 2 bulls is that they could well fight today again. I have seen this a few times. The setup is ideal.

This is the second consecutive Sunday for a fight. The rut is just coming off peak a bit, but fights can happen for at least another month.

Pictures and herd map to come this afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment on my blog. I do moderate all comments, so they will not show up immediately, and in some cases not at all. I draw the line at personal attacks (of me or anyone else), and irrelevant posts. Spammers, don't waste my time.

I may quote your comments without attribution. By commenting, you agree to being quoted in all cases, and for all purposes.