Monday, October 8, 2012

10/8/12 PM Elk Herd Still in Lost Valley

If you want to see the elk herd in Lost Valley, they were in there tonight until dark. Chances are excellent they will be bedded down and viewable in the morning. I would put the percentage at 80%.
I would recommend parking in the overflow parking lot and viewing from there. Any other approach will spook them back into cover. There is a lot of bugling with this particular herd.

Bull Elk in Lost Valley 10/8/12
Herd Bull JYD in Lost Valley 10/8/12 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment on my blog. I do moderate all comments, so they will not show up immediately, and in some cases not at all. I draw the line at personal attacks (of me or anyone else), and irrelevant posts. Spammers, don't waste my time.

I may quote your comments without attribution. By commenting, you agree to being quoted in all cases, and for all purposes.