Monday, October 8, 2012

Elk Harassment with a Pickup 10/7/12

I just got a complaint that a resident in a dark pickup truck chased an elk herd around a Boxley Valley farm field yesterday in front of 100 elk watchers. If any of you witnessed this event I would appreciate any photos, especially any with license plate numbers or a good picture of the driver. I will relay them to law enforcement authorities. I may post a few with your permission.

This sort of thing cannot be condoned. It is clearly against state law, and discredits the law abiding residents of Boxley Valley.  Your help will make sure it does not happen again.

Please send any photos to comptonphotographer@gmail.com. This incident has been reported to the Newton County Sheriff, and the National Park Service and Arkansas Game and Fish who will lead the investigation.

Please also report any similar incidents in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment on my blog. I do moderate all comments, so they will not show up immediately, and in some cases not at all. I draw the line at personal attacks (of me or anyone else), and irrelevant posts. Spammers, don't waste my time.

I may quote your comments without attribution. By commenting, you agree to being quoted in all cases, and for all purposes.