Wednesday, October 17, 2012

10/17/12 Elk Herd Locations & Report

This morning there were scattered elk, only evidence of 2 herds, and they seemed to be heading for cover early. Weather is blustery and some herds did not come out at all. This will probably change for evening viewing, but I report on what I see.

I expect to the viewing to change through the day as the storms blow through. Mornings like this are often followed by clear evenings will good viewing. Only time will tell, for now the elk are under cover.

10/17/12 AM Map below:

10/17/12 AM Elk Herd Locations in Boxley Valley

10/17/12 Elk Herd Locations in Boxley Valley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment on my blog. I do moderate all comments, so they will not show up immediately, and in some cases not at all. I draw the line at personal attacks (of me or anyone else), and irrelevant posts. Spammers, don't waste my time.

I may quote your comments without attribution. By commenting, you agree to being quoted in all cases, and for all purposes.