Monday, October 22, 2012

Free Photo Workshops at Color Fest Oct 26 & 27

I will be doing my free elk photography workshops both scheduled days at 2pm at the Ponca Elk Education Center even if the Color Fest art show is rained out.

So if you want to attend the workshop, but you are unsure about weather, go ahead and come. If it turns out to be rainy, elk photography and viewing will still be very good. Elk love rain as long as it is not thunderstorms.

Know this, weather forecasts around here are lousy. Not sure why, but my guess is that it is the mountains and the way fronts flow around them. Forecasts even 2 days ahead cannot be depended on around here.

Hope to see you there. Please call ahead and reserve your seat at 870-861-2432 so we can plan.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment on my blog. I do moderate all comments, so they will not show up immediately, and in some cases not at all. I draw the line at personal attacks (of me or anyone else), and irrelevant posts. Spammers, don't waste my time.

I may quote your comments without attribution. By commenting, you agree to being quoted in all cases, and for all purposes.