Tuesday, October 9, 2012

2012 Color Fest, Ponca Elk Education Center

Elk watchers will want to visit the Ponca Elk Education Center's annual Color Fest. Color Fest is an art show with demonstrations held each fall during fall color season. Each day at 2 PM there will be a free elk photography workshop by wildlife photographer Michael Dougherty.  Call the center at 870-861-2432 to reserve your seat for the workshop.


2012 Color Fest Brochure -- Ponca Elk Education Center
2012 Color Fest Flyer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment on my blog. I do moderate all comments, so they will not show up immediately, and in some cases not at all. I draw the line at personal attacks (of me or anyone else), and irrelevant posts. Spammers, don't waste my time.

I may quote your comments without attribution. By commenting, you agree to being quoted in all cases, and for all purposes.