Friday, October 12, 2012

10/12/12 Elk Herd Map

Rain storms sent some elk herds to cover this morning, but there were still 5 out and about. The rain has now cleared and this evening elk viewing should be great.

Fall color seems to be coming on quite suddenly. The fog associated with rain makes the color look better. Fall color is very good now, but the peak is at least a week off.

Revised 10/12/12 map is below:


10/12/12 Elk Herd Locations in Boxley Valley near Ponca, AR

Elk Herd Locations 10/12/12

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment on my blog. I do moderate all comments, so they will not show up immediately, and in some cases not at all. I draw the line at personal attacks (of me or anyone else), and irrelevant posts. Spammers, don't waste my time.

I may quote your comments without attribution. By commenting, you agree to being quoted in all cases, and for all purposes.