Sunday, October 21, 2012

10/21/12 Elk Herd Locations

This morning there were fewer herd in the valley but the action and viewing was very good.

The herd to watch is the one located by the Upper Wilderness Trailhead in the south end of Boxley Valley. There was a real fight there this morning, and there are many reasons to favor a repeat performance this evening.

The other very active field is the Ponca field. This has been the most reliable field now for October.

There are many elk scattered elsewhere.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment on my blog. I do moderate all comments, so they will not show up immediately, and in some cases not at all. I draw the line at personal attacks (of me or anyone else), and irrelevant posts. Spammers, don't waste my time.

I may quote your comments without attribution. By commenting, you agree to being quoted in all cases, and for all purposes.